Do you want to make a very special and unique piece of furniture for your home? Make a Tuffet!
These cute and quirky footstools are simply beautiful. You choose the fabric and colour combinations to match your home/personality/taste.
Each stool is unique and great fun to make. Make one for your own home, or as a wonderful gift for someone special.
The Willow & Pepperpot Interfaced Calico Tuffet Section Pack © contains an instruction booklet and eight ready-made interfaced calico tuffet section pieces. The pack is brand new to market.
The instructions booklet has been carefully written, and gives step-by-step clear but detailed instructions on how to make a tuffet from beginning to end. Colour photographs are included, with hints and tips given along the way, ensuring a perfect tuffet each time.
The eight tuffet section pieces in each pack are ready-constructed for you to sew your fabric strips onto. Each piece is made of fire retardant calico backed with fusible interfacing. All sewing lines are printed on each piece.
The Willow and Pepperpot Tuffet Kit contains all of your essential tuffet supplies, and we also sell a selection of tuffet feet too!
What are you waiting for…..get crafting and sewing….let your imagination run wild…and enjoy making this delightful piece of treasured furniture. Each quirky tuffet is unique, and will be a statement piece in your home.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TO COMPLETE YOUR TUFFET :-
1. The Willow & Pepperpot Interfaced Calico Tuffet Section Pack with full Instructions.
2. The Willow & Pepperpot Tuffet kit.
3. A set of four tuffet feet.
4. Eight fat quarters of fabric OR eight pieces of fabric 16” x 20” (41cm x 50cm), PLUS 6” (15cm) square of fabric for button cover. PLUS 16″ diameter piece of fabric to cover tuffet base.
* Rotary mat and rotary cutter
* 12” long ‘Add a ¼ inch’ ruler
* Sewing Machine (with ziz zag stitch) & good quality strong thread
* 12” upholstery needle
* Machine quilting needle
* Upholstery spray adhesive
* Heavy duty staple gun with ½” (12mm) staples
* Wide eyed needle (eye of needle wide enough to thread gathering cord)
* Stitch unpicker/seam ripper tool